Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:36 pm
- Forum: General / Main Owners Forum
- Topic: Resale value of 2011-2015 nissan leafs in future
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1617
I was wondering what kind of resale value will get first generation nissan leaf in another 5,6 years in Sri Lanka. Car will have higher total mileage and the ev battery will not be in the full potential so the range will drop obviously. What kind of thoughts you guys have.feel free to share.
- Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:29 am
- Forum: Range , Efficiency, Performance & Charging
- Topic: Setting up Timer Charging
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3464
good interpretation. btw, assume starter time is 11:00pm and stop time is 6:00am, will the system stop charging if it comes to the desired percentage (80% or 100%) before 6:00am?
- Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:27 am
- Forum: Car computer, Dash board settings and carwings
- Topic: 2018 Nissan LEAF Will Have 200 Mile Range
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4249
thanks for sharing this Chrishantha. i wonder the price of this model when it comes to SL. ;) price will hit the ceiling for sure. We need a better management/body to control vehicle prices. even now when you look at car sellers they name prices as they want. no standard at all. ex (same grade): one...
- Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:14 am
- Forum: Tips, DIY Repairs & Modification
- Topic: Things to do Before and After Purchasing a Nissan Leaf
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3355
Awesome review friend. what did you mean by battery scan? something like leafspy app? then so what numbers/data to look at to determine the battery health against total mileage?